My goal at the start of the year was to write commentary for 1000 scriptures, and by the grace of God we passed that milestone a couple of weeks ago.
Yes, there are now more than 1000 scriptures indexed on the Commentary, and many were added just in the last few weeks. Some of the new ones include:
- the first dozen or so entries for James with a special emphasis on the faith plus works passage
- a verse-by-verse look at last Adam’s greater work in Romans 5
- lots of entries on the themes of righteousness (eg: Matt. 5:20, 6:33, Rom. 4:3, 10:3, Php. 3:9), forgiveness (e.g., Mark 3:28, 4:12, Luke 24:47, Acts 13:38) and faith (e.g., John 3:16)
- and many more!
Of course, there is still a loooong way to go. If the Commentary is a tall building, all we’ve done is lay the foundation and build the first floor. But we’re on our way.
My hope is that The Grace Commentary will be helpful for the Body of Christ. In particular, I hope it will be a useful tool for pastors, parents, teachers, and students.
If you think this is a worthwhile project, here are three things you can do to help it grow:
- Pray for wisdom for me as I write.
- Tell others about it making sure you include the word the – it’s TheGraceCommentary.com
- Put a link to it on your website – pages with incoming links feature higher in search results
Thank you for being a part of this exciting venture.
Grace and peace,
PS: My next update will be in a couple of months and I will have some big news to share with you then. Stay tuned!
Don’t miss out. Sign up to get updates by email: